Estimated Delivery Time
|Region||Processing Time*||Shipping Time*||Time* to Receive Your Order|
|Southern California** (red region)
|West Coast (blue region)
|Midwest (orange region)
|Mideast (green region)
|East Coast (green region)
|Northeast (pink region)
*Time in Business Days: Monday-Friday, excludes all national holidays
The above figures are our best estimates based on the shipping time provided by FedEx Ground shipping from zip 90601. Trucking carrier shipping time usually takes at least 1-2 business days longer. Weather conditions and other unpredictable factors may delay the delivery time. Please call 888-611-9982 if you'd like to upgrade the shipping method for urgent orders.
**We welcome local pickups in our Southern California warehouse so you can save on the shipping cost.
Please note: The map above is a general representation of transit times for FedEx Ground shipments to commercial destinations. In limited areas, transit times may differ between shipments to commercial and residential destinations. For specific transit time information from one ZIP/Postal code to another, please go to Get Rates & Transit Times under the Ship tab on fedex.com. FedEx Ground business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). FedEx Home Delivery business days are Tuesday through Saturday (excluding holidays). Example: A package shipped via FedEx Ground on Monday with a transit schedule of 2 business days, (not including the day the package is shipped) would be expected for delivery on Wednesday. A package shipped on Friday with a 2-day transit schedule would be expected for delivery the following Tuesday.
^Back to Top^
15 Days to Request Refunds on Shipping Damages
- Due to the fragile nature of our products, any item(s) damaged during shipping must be notified by email within 15 days of delivery*
- *Delivery is defined as when the FedEx or Trucking Carrier tracking shows package(s) as "Delivered"
- Take one (1) photo of ALL the damaged items (in the original box) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your damage refund.
1-2 Days to Process
- Damage refund requests are normally processed in 1-2 business days for most products. Exclusions may apply.
- For orders where only some items per SKU are damaged, refunds are only issued for the broken items.
- How refunds are calculated: Refunds will be issued based on the Damage Rate of the items.
- Damage Rate is calculated based on total quantity of items damaged per SKU ( i.e. [QTY DAMAGED] ÷ [TOTAL QTY ORDERED] ).
^Back to Top^
CYS Excel Return Procedures:
If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we will gladly accept any returns within 30 days of delivery. We will not accept any returns that are 30 days after the delivery date.
- Step 1. Check your items. Make sure they are in new, unused, and sale-able condition with the original packaging. If the items are damaged, returns will not be accepted. If the items were damaged during delivery, please see our Damage Policy.
- Step 2. Read over our Return Policy in full. (See below). Understand that once we receive the returned merchandise, CYS Excel will only refund the cost of the items, not shipping. There will be a restocking fee of up to 10%. The customer also pays for return shipping.
- Step 3. Contact us. You can reach us by email, by phone, or through our live chat feature. Have your order number, name, and/or business name ready when you contact us. If you have already shipped the return items, please include the tracking number(s) of the packages.
- By phone: 888-611-9982
- By email: email@example.com
- Live Chat can be found on any page, including our home page. Just type your message in the pop-up chat box on the right side of your window.
30 Days to Return
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we will gladly accept any returns within 30 days (including weekends & holidays) of delivery*
- Your return package must be postmarked within 30 days of delivery* to qualify for a refund request of the merchandise.
- *Delivery is defined as when the FedEx or Trucking Carrier tracking shows package(s) as “Delivered”
Return Shipping Cost
- Customer is required to pay for return shipping:
- We recommend that you select a reliable shipping carrier with a tracking number, such as FedEx or UPS.
- You may walk into any FedEx or UPS store to ship out your return packages.
- CYS Excel Inc Address:
3038 Red Hat Lane
City of Industry, CA 90601
- The original shipping charge for any returned merchandise will be deducted from the refund.
- If your order was sent with free shipping; the shipping cost CYS Excel paid for will be deducted from your refund.
- We reserve the right to deduct up to 15% of the item(s) cost as a restocking fee for any returned merchandise at our discretion.
- Refund will not be issued if the customer's order number is not included with the return package(s).
Returned Item Conditions
- Returned item(s) must be in new, unused, and in sellable condition, with the original packaging, to qualify for a merchandise refund.
- Any returned items arrive broken at our warehouse will be deducted from the refund.
Return Processing Time
- CYS Excel will issue credit after we receive the item(s) and process the return. Returns are processed normally within 1-2 business days.
- Credits normally may take 3-5 business days to show on your account depending on your credit card company.
- Credit is subject to a chargeback of original shipping cost and a 15% processing and restocking fee.
Items Shipped in Error
- Return Shipping is paid by CYSExcel.com for items shipped in error.
^Back to Top^
- Call us immediately if you want to cancel your order before the carrier picks up the shipment.
- Orders cannot be cancelled if the packages are already confirmed as shipped.
- Cancelled orders may be subject to a 15% processing and restocking fee.
- Email cancellations will not be honored.
- Sales tax may be exempted for shoppers in California with a Seller’s Permit. In order to attain this particular benefit, you have to create a wholesale account. Please see our wholesale instruction page and call us before submitting your order.
All Sale Items & Special Orders
- Special order items are considered final sale. No refunds or exchanges will be given.
We reserve the right to refuse sales.
^Back to Top^
- You will receive your order's tracking number via email after the shipment is created.
Where do We Ship to
- Shipping is available to the 48 contiguous states and APO/FPO addresses (may take an additional 7-14 days)
- Shipping is not available to PO Box Addresses.
- International Orders: If you are located outside the US, please contact us at 888-611-9982.
When are Items Shipped
- Orders are shipped out on Mondays-Fridays during business hours by realiable carriers.
- Orders are normally shipped out by the next business day after payments are received.
- We reserve the right to refuse shipping any unpaid orders.
Shipping by Truck / Freight
If your order has a shipping cost of over $120, we will likely choose to ship your order by freight. This shipping method helps to prevent damage to your shipment. If we choose to ship your order by freight, you will be notified by email and by phone. Switching to freight will not add to the shipping cost, but services such as inside delivery and lift gate charges are not included in the shipping cost.
If your order(s) is shipped by truck / freight, there are a few things you need to know before your shipment can be delivered:
- If we decide to ship by truck, we will call you to confirm the details. Please make sure your phone and/or email on the order is accurate and reachable.
- The truck driver will call you 2 days before delivery, so make sure someone will be available to answer the phone.
- Make sure that someone will be present at the shipping location to sign for the shipment when it arrives.
- Trucker drivers are only responsible driving to the shipping address. Customers are responsible for unloading the shipment. Extra charges will be incurred if services such as inside delivery or lift gate are requested. If additional services are needed, please contact us by phone or email (888-611-9982 or firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Shipping Options: Regular Ground and Expedited 2-Day
CYS Excel offers regular ground shipping by default. Order processing, shipping, and delivery time will depend on the size of your order and your shipping location. Please see the Estimated Delivery Time chart at the top of the page for more information.
We do not recommend expedited or 2-day delivery at this time. Many of our products are made of heavy, fragile materials. Expedited shipping is costly and puts these items at HIGH RISK of damage during transit. However, if you still need to upgrade the shipping method for urgent orders, please see the Expedited Shipping procedure below.
Expedited Shipping or 2-Day Delivery Procedure
The only way to receive an order by expedited delivery is for the customer to purchase their own shipping label(s) from their choice of carrier (FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.). CYS Excel will provide package weight and dimensions and will accept all shipping labels provided by customers.
- Step 1. Select your items and add them to your cart.
- Step 2. When viewing your cart, please select “Southern California Customer Local Pickup”, click “update total”, and complete the check-out process. You will not actually be picking-up the order. This simply ensures that you will not be charged additional shipping costs.
- Step 3. Notify us by email (email@example.com) or by phone (888-611-9982) that you have placed an order for local pick-up, but would like to offer expedited shipping label(s) for your purchase. Our customer representative will measure the packages and get back to you by phone and/or email within 2 hours to provide you with the weight and dimensions of each parcel.
- Step 4. Once you have the weight and dimensions of each package, you can generate the labels online and email the label(s) to (firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and order number in the email.
- Step 5. Schedule a pick-up time. For all expedited orders, CYS Excel is guaranteed to ship out within 24 hours. To ensure that your packages are shipped out in time, you must speak to our representative to decide on a specific time for the shipment to be sent out. Once you are given a time, you must contact your carrier and schedule for the carrier to pick-up your shipment from the CYS Excel warehouse per the agreed date and time.
^Back to Top^